During twenty years of designing home interiors and complex kitchen and bath renovations, I have found that many homeowners simply don’t know where to begin, are overwhelmed about the choices and information online and are unfamiliar with the entire renovation process.
Renovation doesn’t have to be stressful. At Rebecca Reynolds Design, our experienced design experts know the natural order of how and when things should happen on your project.
Our goal is to be your advocate and guide you through the process every step of the way from design conception to the last finishing touches.
CONSULTATIONS FOR KITCHEN, BEDROOM & BATHROOMS are perfect:
- For clients wanting to begin the conceptual design phase for a future project
- For out of state vacation homes
- For DIY homeowners who understand the value & necessity of professional guidance and expertise
- For homeowners needing a second opinion for their project.
Rebecca is available for a phone consultation, online or in home to discuss the following:
- Full Service Design Projects – whole house or complete kitchen and bath renovations
- Renovation Process – consult and advise on process perfect for the DIY homeowner
- Select material finishes – perfect for the DIY homeowner
- Design Concepts and Planning – Full day planning sessions only
- Phone Consultations – Hourly to assist with all phases of your design – minimum 2 hrs.
FULL SERVICE DESIGN
The most common way that we work with our clients is to design and manage their entire project. We are known for our designs and even better for our personalized service. Our work has been featured in many national and local publications and we remain an active member within our industry. We’ve been recognized in as one of the top design firms to do business with.
Renovation, especially kitchens and baths can be an inconvenience in any home.
Beyond design, we associate ourselves with the most skilled craftsman and rely on trusted resources that enable us to provide not only the best products for your project but also to deliver a seamless process along the way.
A typical project includes the following:
- Initial meetings with client to discuss design goals, budgets and timelines
- On-site measurements and site planning
- CAD drawings and renderings to convey design concept and materials
- Product selections
- Develop project scope and budget, labor and materials quotes
- Meetings with GC on site throughout project
- Planning and process management throughout entire process
- Provide all finish materials, i.e. Cabinetry, Countertops, Lighting, Tile, etc.