Rebecca Reynolds is a nationally recognized kitchen and bath design expert and an interior designer with an award-winning portfolio of 25 years of luxury projects throughout the U.S.
Over the years Rebecca has attracted an enviable list of repeat clientele.
They call on her to design and furnish their primary homes as well as complete turn key vacation homes for them near and far with projects in some of the country’s finest homes throughout the New England states, California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and as far away as Kosovo.
Rebecca begins the design process like an artist with a blank canvas, believing that every home is a living piece of art, unique to its owners and their lifestyle.
When asked about her design style she responded
“It’s intentional that I don’t have a particular look to my work because I seek to do something different for every client and I love many aesthetics…. I don’t follow trends, but I do encourage my clients to buy what they love and invest in the best quality materials and furnishings that their budget affords.
Most important is live in and with what feels most comfortable”
Rebecca is co-founder of the Kitchen Design Network, an online site devoted to kitchen design, inspiration, products, and renovation.
Rebecca is passionate about a new project for 2023 “Design, Destinations and Dishes”
an online shop selling globally sourced furnishings and accessories for homeowners and designers and the most loved dishes and culinary resources from the regions we visit.
A longtime member of the NKBA and valued contributor to the Kitchen and Bath Industry and interior design trade events, Rebecca lends her expertise speaking on panels at leading design shows and furnishings markets as well as mentoring young designers.
NKBA – Active Member 1995-current
- 2020– New England Home Magazine CT. Edition- Kitchen feature
- 2019 AtHome Fairfield Cty – Cover and feature
- 2018 Beautiful Kitchens – Kitchen Feature
- 2018 Nominated for New England Designer Hall of Fame
- 2017 Kitchen & Bath Design News – Named One of 50 Top Industry Innovators
- 2017 ATHome Magazine – Greenwich, CT. Bathroom feature
- 2017 New England Home Magazine – Bathroom feature Greenwich Residence
- 2017 Cape Cod Home Remodeling Magazine – Cover & Feature Chatham Kitchen
- 2017 Kitchen & Bath Business Cover – Guest Editor for May/June 2017
- 2016 Kitchen Designer of the Year – Viking Range Architectural Digest Jan 2017
- 2016 Traditional Home Magazine – Kitchen Design for 2015 Napa Show House
- 2016 Annual Great Kitchens – Designers Favorite New Product Collections
- 2015 DXV Design Panel – National Design Campaign – DXV/American Standard
- 2013 Cover & Feature: Spring 2013 – Kitchen and Bath Ideas, Meredith Publishing
- 2012 Cover & Feature: Sept/Oct 2012 – Kitchen and Bath Ideas, Meredith Publishing
- 2010 Cover & Feature: Jan. 2010- Kitchen and Bath Design News- Cygnus Publishing
- 2003 “It’s Your Kitchen” – Book by HGTV’s Joan Kohn – AOL Time Warner
- 2002 “Dream Kitchens” – Book by John & Cassidy Olson, Schiffer Publishing Ltd.