Rebecca Reynolds is a nationally recognized designer with an award-winning portfolio of diverse design styles. Her projects can be found in some of the country’s finest homes throughout New England, California, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and as far away as Kosovo.
Rebecca’s work extends beyond the intricacies of kitchens and bathrooms with projects such as family and media rooms, home offices, master suites, walk-in closets, laundry rooms and home gyms. A recent Moroccan inspired laundry room was designed for a busy executive with an in-home salon. Inspired by a recent design trip to Morocco. The end result was a unique space filled with fabulous color and functionality.
In the same home we transformed the attic into a state of the art workout studio. Specialty professional gym flooring was sourced to prevent sports injuries, a full wall was mirrored to provide the perfect backdrop for a custom milled ballet bar.
To keep things neat, everything needs a home. Cabinetry was designed and built for easy access and quick storage of weights, bands and balls. A section of the ceiling was also raised to make room for TRX bands. And of course we added an under-counter Subzero beverage refrigerator to keep drinks at the ready. Two dormers provided the perfect niche space for meditating and cool down time and some extra light.
We take designs for everyday living to the next level with style and personalization.
WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON NOW ? Currently …
The team is working on a new 6,000 sq ft. lakefront vacation home in Texas and providing the clients with a turn-key concierge experience taking furnishing the home to a whole new level by also stocking it with all the comforts of home.
Also under way for summer 2020, another new home takes us to Litchfield Cty with the interior design of a CT. Modern Farmhouse. Working on projects from the ground-up allows Rebecca to influence the design and often overlooked details from the moment you enter the home.
In Darien, CT., we’re reworking the first floor of a home to create a new living environment for a family of college age kids. The family enjoys a lot of time in a second home in VT that we worked on several years ago. They now want their main home to resemble the casual living style of their second home. The project involves rethinking a complex layout of interior space and some tired outdoor space for the next chapter of their lives. By December this home will be humming holiday tunes while cooking and entertaining with visiting college friends and family.
In Greenwich CT. Everyone is transitioning to working from home but this mini French Normandy structure under construction to match the clients home takes “office” to the next level. While it may look like a garage to the house, the first level will house a prototype studio for an industrial designer exec. The second floor is being transformed into a casual modern corporate office. The rooflines of the vaulted ceilings are just waiting to be dressed to impress.
Rebecca is Co-Founder of the Kitchen Design Network, an online site devoted to kitchen design lifestyle, inspiration, products, and renovation guidance by many of the country’s finest kitchen designers; a one-stop source for kitchen obsessed homeowners, designers and brands all under one roof.
As a longtime member of the NKBA and a valued contributor to the Kitchen and Bath Industry and interior design related events, Rebecca lends her expertise speaking on panels at leading design shows and furnishings markets as well as mentoring young designers.
NKBA – Active Member 1995-current
- 2020– New England Home Magazine CT. Edition- Kitchen feature
- 2019 AtHome Fairfield Cty – Cover and feature
- 2018 Beautiful Kitchens – Kitchen Feature
- 2018 Nominated for New England Designer Hall of Fame
- 2017 Kitchen & Bath Design News – Named One of 50 Top Industry Innovators
- 2017 ATHome Magazine – Greenwich, CT. Bathroom feature
- 2017 New England Home Magazine – Bathroom feature Greenwich Residence
- 2017 Cape Cod Home Remodeling Magazine – Cover & Feature Chatham Kitchen
- 2017 Kitchen & Bath Business Cover – Guest Editor for May/June 2017
- 2016 Kitchen Designer of the Year – Viking Range Architectural Digest Jan 2017
- 2016 Traditional Home Magazine – Kitchen Design for 2015 Napa Show House
- 2016 Annual Great Kitchens – Designers Favorite New Product Collections
- 2015 DXV Design Panel – National Design Campaign – DXV/American Standard
- 2013 Cover & Feature: Spring 2013 – Kitchen and Bath Ideas, Meredith Publishing
- 2012 Cover & Feature: Sept/Oct 2012 – Kitchen and Bath Ideas, Meredith Publishing
- 2010 Cover & Feature: Jan. 2010- Kitchen and Bath Design News- Cygnus Publishing
- 2003 “It’s Your Kitchen” – Book by HGTV’s Joan Kohn – AOL Time Warner
- 2002 “Dream Kitchens” – Book by John & Cassidy Olson, Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
- Cambria/Kohler Design Fusion –sponsored educational trip – Minneapolis MN, Kohler WI
- Monogram Appliances – Food and Wine Festival –Newport, RI
- Jenn-Air Appliances – sponsored educational trip – Chicago, IL
- Kitchen Design Network Roundtable –sponsored by High Point Market Authority
- Kitchen Design Trends Talk Panelist/speaker – High Point Market
- Kitchen Design Workshop – A daylong Kitchen Renovation workshop for interior designers
- Miele- Invited Designer – Product Innovation sponsored trip Seattle, WA
- Brizo Reunion/ St.Jude Children’s Hospital Community Project – sponsored Memphis, TN
- Presentation on Luxury Kitchen Trends & Materials High Point Market Antiques & Design Ctr.
- Modenus BlogTour
- Brizo Faucet Fashion Week
- Capital Ranges Designer Cooking Challenge -Dwell on Design Fair Los Angeles, CA